Live today at 3 p.m., it’s another episode of Legaltech Week, the s،w where a panel of journalists and bloggers discusses the week’s top stories in legal tech and innovation.
Guest panelist Kristin Calve, publisher and editor of Corporate Counsel Business Journal and the Pinhawk newsletters, will join us to share her experience attending the Running Legal Like A Business conference last week in Las Vegas.
Other stories on tap:
- Pras Michel of Fugees seeks new trial, contends former attorney used AI for closing argument.
- vLex (Fastcase) Unveils Beta Version Of Its Global, Multi-Language Generative AI Legal Research Tool.
- Kir،d & Ellis Announces SideTrack, a Lawyer-Built Platform for Investment Funds Attorneys.
- LSAT s،s ‘logic games’ section, adds more logical reasoning.
- The NoFakes Act: is outlawing deepfakes good? bad? practical?
- Standing by in case of ‘dystopian problems,’ court allows use of keyword search data to find suspects.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, ،istant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.