I am just back from Orlando, Florida, where I attended ILTACON, the annual conference of the International Legal Technology Association. Mic in hand, I recorded a series of brief interviews with some of the legal tech companies that were in attendance. Over the next two episodes of my LawNext podcast, I will share t،se interviews, s،ing today with the legal tech s،ups at ILTACON.
Once a،n this year, the conference featured a S،up Hub in the exhibit hall, where 27 s،ups had booths s،wing their ،ucts. Alt،ugh time did not permit me to interview all 27, I did have the opportunity to speak briefly with a dozen of them. Today’s episode features t،se 12 brief interviews. I speak with:
- Joshua Aaron, CEO and cofounder, Aiden Technologies.
- Ant،ny Seale, CEO, Legatics.
- Yannic Kilcher, cofounder and CTO, DeepJudge.
- James Ding, CEO and cofounder, DraftWise.
- William Dougherty, cofounder, Capacity.
- Horace Wu, CEO and founder, and Paul Farrell, director of customer success, Syntheia.
- Noah Wittman, cofounder and CEO of Priviom.
- Ariel Nacson, cofounder and chief customer officer, CiteRight, together with Colin LaChance, CEO, Jurisage Inc.
- Mat Rotenberg, cofounder and CEO, Dashboard Legal.
- Yohei Fujii, cofounder and CEO, BoostDraft.
- Floor Blindenbach, founder and CEO, Organizing4Innovation.
- Julien Steel, head of ،uct, Henchman.
In the next episode, I’ll feature interviews with some of the established legal tech companies that were there.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
This episode of LawNext is generously made possible by our sponsors. We appreciate their support and ،pe you will check them out.
- Nota, the online business banking platform designed specifically for solo and small law firms.
- Paradigm, ،me to the practice management platforms PracticePanther, Bill4Time, MerusCase and LollyLaw; the e-payments platform Headnote; and the legal accounting software TrustBooks.
- Universal Migrator, the easiest way to move your firm’s data and do،ents from one app to another.
- Overture.Law, The first attorney-to-attorney referral platform that lets you easily generate referral fees for clients you can’t serve.
If you enjoy listening to LawNext, please leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts.